Yevons Bane FC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

2 posters

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post by Admin Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:12 pm

Hey One and All !

So i think its wise for everyone to get to know each other (: Everyone will be able to work together more efficiently then (:

My name is Josh, And i am from the UK, I like Video Games and Anime. I work in Retail however i would really like a career in I.T/Networking sector as i am a bit of a Geek when it comes to Technology (:
If i had to say a favourite type of music i would probably say Rock/Metal, But nowadays anything with a nice beat and something i can sing along to works for me, As for Movies i would probably say Action/Horror ^^

I much prefer playing DPS classes in MMORPG style games, But ill give any class a go.

RenegadeUltima

Admin
Admin

https://yevonsbane.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Makuma o/

Post by Makuma Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:52 pm

Howdy I'm Davina, Dee or Ma for short, usually Ma... or now Gramma.  live in rural Iowa. I never know what to say, Renegade, one of my best friends, says I'm unexplainable and must just be experienced. Railei my daughter agrees Very Happy So if you don't have it discord  Makuma#6893    ^.^

Makuma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum